A) SALES DOCUMENT
- Each sale is documented by a VAT invoice.
- The Buyer authorizes the Seller to issue VAT invoices without the Buyer's signature.
- The Buyer shall pay for the goods and/or services the price indicated on the VAT invoice.
- The Buyer shall bear all payable taxes, duties and other charges on delivery unless the Seller has consented in writing to assume such costs.
- Unless the Parties agree otherwise, the cost of pallets or additional packaging shall be invoiced.
- In the case of delivery of preforms, the metal baskets in which the products are delivered remain the property of the Seller. The buyer is obliged to return them at his expense within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. After exceeding this deadline, the Seller will issue an invoice for the equivalent of buying a new basket, i.e. 200 EUR / per basket. In this case, the buyer will be able to return the baskets only on a resale basis at the market price of used baskets, ie 150 euros / per basket.
- All transport costs are covered by the Buyer.
- After placing an order, the Buyer is obliged to pay a prepayment, immediately after it is placed, on the basis of a pro forma invoice issued by the Seller.
- The date of payment by the Buyer shall be the date of crediting the Seller's bank account with the funds.
- In the case of prepayment, the date of commencement of the order by the Seller is the date on which the prepayment is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Buyer refuses to pay the advance payment, the Seller shall have the right to withdraw from the contract and demand compensation on general terms up to the amount of damage actually suffered,
including loss of profit.
- After three orders have been completed, the Buyer may request a deferment of the payment date for orders placed by him, after prior provision of financial documents indicated by the Seller (e.g. balance of profits and losses for the current period and/or previous year or a report, bank opinion, etc.). After obtaining the status of the Buyer remaining with the Seller in regular business relations, the Buyer is released from the obligation to make advance payments when placing an order.
- By placing an order, the Buyer confirms his creditworthiness.
- Payments made by the Buyer may be credited by the Seller towards the earliest due invoices.
- If the price rates are denominated in a currency other than the Polish zloty (PLN), the price on the invoice is the equivalent of the Polish zloty of the given currency rate at the average exchange rate of the given currency announced by the National Bank of Poland on the day preceding the invoice issue date.
- In the event that the content of the agreements between the parties does not specify whether the given rates or prices are net or gross rates, it is assumed that these are net rates to which a sales tax will be added at the rates applicable at the time (in particular VAT).
C) PRICE CHANGES
If, after agreeing on prices or placing an order, any of the following changes occur:
- increased production costs, including raw material (increase by more than 5% according to Platts indexation), energy,
- extended production cycle time,
- reduction in the productivity of a mold or machine,
- introduction or modification of any import charge or other charge related with intra-Community acquisitions of goods, tax or any other charge under public law,
- changes in exchange rates,
The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally adjust the price contained in the offer or in the contract concluded between the parties, in proportion to the change, even if this possibility has not been included in the contract between the parties.
D) ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Colour tests, material tests and tests of assortment which the Seller does not have in stock, carried out on behalf of the Buyer, are chargeable. The cost of the test shall be determined from time to time upon request of the Buyer. In the event that the Buyer decides to purchase a given product, the Seller shall charge a discount up to the amount of costs incurred for the above mentioned test. In the case several attempts are ordered, the discount is granted for the attempt whose final product is the subject of the order.
- Colour matching and its acceptance is based on the colour of the thread of a given packaging.