If this document refers to the "Service", it should be understood as services provided as part of the Website, including the use of a user account available through the Website, as well as discount contests, games and other similar actions organized for Website users (hereinafter "Users", individually " User"). The rules for using individual Services set out in the regulations of these Services may define separate rules for the processing of personal data.
The administrator of Users' personal data provided in connection with the use of the Services (hereinafter: "Personal Data") is PPH WGM Mirosław Wasilewski, Grażyna Wasilewska, based in Przylep, at ul. Ogrodniczaj 5, 66-015 Przylep, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000247612, NIP: 9730849793, REGON: 08006566100000.
II. Rules for collecting Users' Personal Data
- Viewing the content of the Website does not require the User to provide Personal Data.
- Using the Services may require the User to provide Personal Data. In this case, failure to provide Personal Data may limit the possibility of using the Services.
- Providing Personal Data by the User may also be required in other justified circumstances, e.g. sending a request to the Administrator for the provision of specific information, about which the User will be informed each time.
- If the User uses the Services using mobile devices, the Administrator may obtain, in particular, identification data of the mobile device, internet service operator and subscriber. The data collected in this way will be processed anonymously and will be used only for statistical purposes or to ensure the proper use of the Website by the User.
- The Administrator may conduct surveys among Users in order to obtain specific demographic and profile data (such as age, education, profession, earnings). Completion of the questionnaire is always voluntary, and the Personal Data collected in this way will be processed anonymously and will be used for statistical analyzes and creating a collective image of Users transferred to the Administrator's partners. The disclosure of these data is always voluntary.
III. Scope of Personal Data and their processing
- To the extent justified by a given Service, the Administrator may ask the User to provide, in particular, the following Personal Data: name and surname, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address. The regulations of the Service may indicate other Personal Data that the User should provide in order to use the Service.
- The Administrator processes Personal Data in order to provide the Services, for the purpose of marketing its services and products, and for other legally justified purposes.
IV. The basis for the processing of Personal Data
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data.
- The User's consent to the processing of his Personal Data takes place by selecting the appropriate place in the form during the registration procedure or other procedure aimed at enabling the use of the Services. The user may revoke his consent at any time.
V. Commercial information, surveys
- The Administrator may send Users, including to the e-mail addresses provided by them, commercial information about the products and services of entities belonging to the WGM group and the products and services of its partners, including in the form of webcasts, provided that the User he agreed to receive them. The user may revoke his consent at any time.
- The Administrator may send Users, including to the e-mail addresses provided by them, surveys referred to in point III.5 above, provided that the User has agreed to receive them. The user may revoke his consent at any time.
- The Administrator may process Personal Data in order to improve the Services, as well as to adapt the advertisements, materials or recommendations displayed on the Website to the preferences or interests of the User, provided that the User has consented to it. For this purpose, the Administrator may link the Personal Data provided by the User in connection with the use of a given Service with other Personal Data concerning that User and already processed by the Administrator.
VI. Data related to browsing the content of the Website
- The Administrator collects information related to viewing the content of the Website by Users, such as the number and source of visits to a given Website, visit time, content viewed, number and type of subpages opened, referrals used, or computer IP number. The Administrator does not combine such information with the User's Personal Data and does not use it to identify the User, unless it is necessary for the proper provision of the Service.
- The administrator uses the information referred to in paragraph 1 above, only for purposes related to market and internet traffic research on the Website, for statistical purposes, in particular to assess the interest in the content posted on the Website and improving the content of the Website and the quality of services provided.
VII. Transmission and Sharing of Personal Data
2. The Administrator may transfer or share Personal Data with third parties in the event that:
- a) the user agrees or
- b) it will be justified by law or
- c) it will be necessary for the provision of the Services.
3. In the above cases, Personal Data may also be transferred outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America.
VIII. User rights
- The User has the right to access the content of Personal Data and to correct and update them.
- In the event of a change in Personal Data, the User should ensure that Personal Data is updated on a personalized profile on the Website, if he has one.
- The Administrator provides the User with the option of removing his Personal Data from the Data Set at the User's request, as well as in other cases, based on the provisions of applicable law.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data if the User has not paid all amounts due to the Administrator or has violated the regulations of the Website or any Service or applicable law, and the retention of Personal Data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the User's liability.
- The Website User may contact the Administrator at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses or intends to use his Personal Data.
- The Website User may also ask the Administrator to delete his Personal Data in whole or in a specific part.
- The address at which the Administrator can be contacted is available in the contact tab of this website.